As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. seedsandscents #ad
50 % off sale, Queen Anne's Lace- 200 Seeds #adseedsandscents #ad
- Annual zones 2-10 reseeds like perennial 12-36" tall, space 8-10" apart blooms summer full sun, med/dry water lightly cover seeds.
2. Plant Good Seed #ad
Dara Queen Anne's Lace Seeds, Pack of 200, Certified Organic, Untreated Flower Seeds for Planting – from USA, Open Pollinated, Non-GMO #adPlant Good Seed #ad
- Know the source, grown in the usa - our company is located in Ojai, California. Each packet ~200 seeds. Sow directly in the garden or grow in seedling trays and transplant following your last frost. Seeds you can trust - our seeds are organic, non-gmo, heirloom, untreated, and open-pollinated.
We take great pride in our plants and are dedicated to bringing you the best quality seeds for your garden. Best grown in spring through summer. Also known as ornamental carrot, ammi or wild carrot.
Long lasting and unique in floral arrangements, with a very long blooming period and reach heights of 3-4 feet. The seeds will not expire, however we do recommend you use them within 15 months of receiving them for the best results! Happy planting! Great care, great results - we’ve maintained our own seed line for a better part of the last decade, and this has resulted in improved germination rates of the plant versus wildcrafted seed.
This makes sourcing seed from our company an easy and ethical choice. Biennial. Our seed packets are stamped with a “packed for” year. Easy to grow, harvest, and enjoy - highly productive and tolerant of varying soil conditions and extreme heat. 100 days from seed to flower.
3. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Florist's Favorite!, Bishop's Weed, 5000 Queen Anne's Lace, Ammi Majus #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- 5000 queen anne's lace or Bishops Weed Seeds. Because it does not transplant well, allowing it to become established and deeply rooted by spring.
Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. The seed can also be sown in early spring, it should be direct sown. Long lasting Cut Flower. Plant the seeds just below the surface in full sun or partial shade.
Sowing: this flower is most healthy and productive when planted in late fall, as soon as the soil reaches a temperature of 60-65 degrees F. Germination should take place within 14-20 days. Florists favorite flat top White Flower - Not the Roadside Queen Anne's Lace.
|Brand||Marde Ross & Company #ad|
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee Queen Anne's Lace Ammi Majus Seeds 500 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Plant height is 36". Sunlight exposure = full-sun. No gmos, ever. A refined and garden-worthy look-alike that is a distant relative of the Common wildflower.
Plant spread is 14". Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Yields 10" heads. Each packet contains 500 seeds. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date.
5. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Queen Anne's Lace Seeds Daucus carota Packet of 30 Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Offering 30+ queen anne's lace seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time.
6. Liliana's Garden #ad
Annual Queen Anne's Lace, Annual, Ammi majus, Liliana's Garden Flower Seeds #adLiliana's Garden #ad
- If not, you will Receive a Refund and a Replacement. Tips and growing guide included with every packet of “queen Anne's Lace”. Tall and produce delicate, white, lacey flowers similar to Queen Anne's Lace.
Guaranteed quality - seeds from "liliana's garden" are Guaranteed to Meet or Exceed Your Expectations. One full packet of “queen anne's lace” aka white lace seeds. Plants grow up to 3 ft.
Each packet should produce a minimum of 750 plants. Never gmo - grown using natural, sustainable methods only - every variety is Open-Pollinated | These Heirloom Seeds are Grow and Harvested on Small Farms in the USA – All Varieties Are Also Non-Invasive.
Top quality seeds and packaging Make an Excellent Gift – Full Gardening Support Provided by the Manufacturer. Approximately 1000 quality-guaranteed “Queen Anne's Lace” Seeds per Packet, Measured by Weight. Queen anne's lace takes 7 to 14 days to germinate and will flower in 60 to 90 days after sprouting. Non-invasive.